| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,648 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 | Oh man... I just put mine together Saturday but did not take a pic. I also can't find my re-plated tee handle for door lock on drivers side. I can tell you the clip is not flat but has a bow in it spring tension. You put the retainer in part way or enough to slide the cylinder lock in from the side of door, once the cylinder is in place push the clip in to lock in place. | | |
| |
| |