Hello Dan and congrats on the COE purchase. As far as I know, no one is making and selling replacement floor parts for these trucks. Mine had a little rust through in the same area on the passenger side. The guy who helped me with the body work just fabbed some sheet metal to replace the rusted stuff. Not real difficult. I am currently working on the floor pans on my '59 GMC and it is not real difficult with some basic tools and some sheet metal. I wish I had done the reapir on my COE as I think I could have done a better job.
Let us know when you get it home and take lots of pictures. We love pics!


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!