| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, msmall, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 | You can try Jim Carters classic trucks. That's where I got alot of my 47 2-tons parts. http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/Support/Catalog.phpCould just make a partial floor pan like I did. Mine was really only bad up front so I cut it half out and fabbed me a new one. | | |
| |
| |