| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 43 | 4-5-6 and Builder.... Thanks! I found one in great shape. Time to get it.
WOW! Thanks for the heater tip Markeb and K10! My Dash has 4 sliders but I have the Recirculating heater, Not the Deluxe. My search for where to hook the yet to be purchased cables is over.
Thanks also for bed chart and "Make your own" tips Gazim. I may trying making it when I get to outta doing headstands in the cab!
This thread has been a Godsend! Thanks Questar
| | |
| |
| |