| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Jerry Her VW has 160,000 miles on it. Last month I was able to get 48 mph on a 225 mile trip from Dallas to San Antonio. I set the cruise and stayed at 65 mph and 2000 rpm. I also have had it at 125 mph and it was still pulling toward 140. I lost my nerve...
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |