I purchased a pre-formed gas line from the tank to the fuel pump for a 1953 3100 chevy truck. The shape lined up with the old line for the portion of the line between the clip on the frame under the cab to the clip near the braided ground wire but I can't seem to get the line to fit in a way that makes any sense. The line seems to hit the starter no mater which way I orient it and it touches the braided ground and the battery cable to the starter. have any of you ordered this part from Jim Carter? Can you take a photo of how it looks from the fuel pump to where it goes under the fire wall? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I have a short stub coming out of the gas tank and a brass petcock just under the floor. It's very handy but I am guessing this is not original? Are the pre-bent gas lines supposed to attach directly to the bottom of the fuel tank?