I bought my truck, a GMC model 370 ( 2-ton ) from c-list last fall. It has some door rust,but the cab is solid. The 270 6 banger has 59K and runs like a top, but at the time of sale it had no brakes. This brought the price down as the seller had no desire to chase down brake parts. I paid $800 for the truck and the sellers neighbor offered to load and deliver it ( nearly 40 miles one way ) for $100. Realizing he probably used $75 of fuel, I gave him an extra $50. Bringing my total to $950. Some say it was too much. Others say it was a deal. I've found similar ( condition) 2-ton trucks online in nearby towns that were priced at $1500-2000. And those were in non-running condition, but the sellers all said the trucks ran when parked. As with everything, I guess it all boils down to demand. The greater the demand, the higher the value.