| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Ponchogl, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, 78buckshot, TUTS 59),
135
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,545 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 367 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 367 | Sorry, guess I didnt say it correctly. the hood fits and dosent move at speed. I was thinking more of the oil can effect when I close it or wash the hood. Probably need something that will take heat and gas fumes. | | |
| |
| |