Well I separatedly tested the two circuits for the radio light and the heater light that had blown a fuse. They both worked separately when tested with a 9V battery. Then I put the light switch back in and wired up and tried the heater light through the accessory Fuse block and it worked. Then tried the radio light and it worked.
Hooked the rest up and most everything was working. The horn is not working yet. I either do not have the horn plate and button secure enough or maybe the horn relay is bad. It is real old and was not being used in the old setup so it may be bad. I will have to debug that.
The Heater fan is not working either. I had it setup like I used it before. Without the rheostat since I have a 3 speed replacement fan in it. I wired it like before with 2 of the speeds to come on at half and full positions. But for some reason niether is working. I will have to debug that. I must have put the power supply wire onto the wrong leg.
The Radio comes on but is not getting a signal. Either the antenna not being up or being in the garage it is not getting anything. Also needs some capacitors installed as the generator and regulator are missing their capacitors. Have one on the coil. But lots of Buzz.
I do not have gas in the tank yet as it has a new fuel tank, new lines and new rubber fuel lines in two spots (where flek link goes and then where hard line goes to fuel pump, from chassis to pump and a new bent line from the fuel pump to the fuel filter to carb. About 8 different places it may leak fuel so I did not want to mess with it yet in the garage and have to deal with fuel drips in garage.
But I did put some fuel in the carb and turned it over and it fires and ran a second or two so at least there is some power going to the starter and coil and to the plugs. All new wires everywhere.
All the lights work, head lights, parking, tial and license and the turn signals are functional too however I think I could use a new FLASHER as this one requires a leg flasher with X and L. My old after market setup had a 3 way flasher X P l 3 Tabs on flasher so I tried the old 2 leg one and at first it did not work. Then later it started working but is random on the flashing. big pause and then two fast ones a pause and a flash or two and a pause. Just not real consistent. So I think I will try a new flasher.
Even the cigarette lighter is working and the new old electric wipers work on two speeds, and the key OFF ON START plate lights up!
Got to put the front tires back on to try starting it and rolling it out of the garage. Hope all the 3 on tree is working after pulling that all apart and replacing the steering column to the correct shorter style for the correct type of deeper steering wheel.
But before I do that I need to get the seat recovered in the next couple days and get it back in so I can sit in it to drive it out of the garage!
That will be the first time in about a year! As I have been rewiring everything with a new harness and repainting the interior and engine bay.
So I have to debug the Horn wiring or Horn relay.
Check over the Heater Fan wiring.
put the front tires on.
Add fuel and check for gas leaks.
But in all a very good 4Th of July!
The engine fired up and the new wiring harness did not go up in smoke!