got the horn working. It was having contact issues with the horn contact button and the insulated contact plate.

Have not figured out the Heater Fan issue. It has power to the leads. that go into the fan housing. It use to work before the interior refinish job I did. The fan is a replacement type that supported 3 speeds and I am using only 2 of them.

It has 3 wires and I think it expects a good ground. It maybe a ground issue but I did try forcing a ground against a bare piece of metal on the blower and also tried against the hole in the motor housing that the wires go through, but that may be insulated to help prevent a short.

It was all painted and the firewall both sides was painted so it may still not be getting a good ground to complete the circuit.

Got to play with it more. I hate taking it out as it is a pain to get back in with those rubber bands that go around the vents.