Hi Guys and Gals,
This is my first post here. I hope this is the proper place. Please let me know if there is a better forum for my question.
I'm eventualy going to sell my old truck. The problem is, I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what the value of it is.
It is a 1954, 3800 series, 137 in. wheelbase, 5 window cab, 235 w/4spd, 9ft. bed, 17in. split/rims, etc. etc. It runs and drives but has been sitting for most of the last 25 years. It shows 36,600 miles and I believe it to be accurate.
Are there any forums or links to sites that will give me a good idea of what a truck like this is worth? Maybe I'm just missing it. Is there a "history" of prices somewhere here for these types of trucks? i.e. I don't want to ask $9000, if it worth $5000 --- and I don't want to ask $1500, if it is worth $7000. Just trying to get an idea of where to find good info.
Thanks for the help and info!
Robert