Ok guys, sorry, but I’ve got a few more questions about the rearend deal.

Ok – so a 1962 GMC rearend should work, right? That's the one that I would like to go with because it is a sure thing right now, but...

I called someone today who actually has a couple of 1961 Chevrolet Apache 10s. He'll sell me the rearend, except first he wants to know all the details about the one out of my truck so he can be sure that it will work.

"I don't want to have to sell you the right one twice."

So my question is... is there anything that would be different from one 1961 Chevy rearend to another? If so, what? My truck is a SWB, manual transmission with a 235 motor. What exactly would work in it (and I mean just bolt right in!)? Would there be a difference in rearends if I got one from a '61 that had a different kind of motor in it?