| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (TUTS 59, TexasJim50, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe, Hotrod Lincoln, cmayna, Woogeroo, Rusty Heaps, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 60 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 60 | Cosmo
Webers are sure a great impruvement to the original carbs . On the second picture I see you still have the 2 black plugs installed on the intermidiate vacuum ports.These plugs are very soft. A couple of months ago I was driving downhill so I shifted down to second gear,by doing that the engine backfired through the carburator and the black plug went off that way the micture went lean and I lost power.I replaced it with some tight fitting fuel line pluged with a bolt at the other end so I managed to go on to my destination.
Jianis | | |
| |
| |