| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 | When I put a 283/350 in my 46 I ran into the same issue. I used the old 265 "Log" manifolds. They don't breath as well as headers but they get the job done. I'm planning to swap to a 327 soon and will look for a solution that breaths a little better then, but they work fine for now. Rick http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1235683823033133681SGYpUY
Last edited by Rick Rickard; 06/17/2011 5:06 PM.
| | |
| |
| |