| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 | I would like to swap a 350 and th350 trannsimssion into my 1946 chevy truck. I would like to keep the stock steering and suspension and i know that a problem will be having the 350 exhaust clear the stock steering box. I was wandering if anyone knew of any exhaust manifold or header that would allow clearance of the steering box. I also heard of people making their own headers to solve this problem for 47-54 chevy trucks and was wandering if i could make my own headers to solve this problem on my 1946. Any advice would greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance | | |
| |
| |