I have not been able to locate a suitable boot either but my two 64's have the same brake lever as my 56. I am looking at both Lokar's transmission mounted brake lever leather boot for street rods or possibly a rubber boot from some 4x4 transfer case shifter.
I am leaning more to the rubber boot from a 4x4 I just want it to seal the hole and look as if it is stock. If someone happens to know something that works well and looks good please post it, it looks like quit a few are looking for the same thing.
Maybe some one can post a picture of a stock one so we can find a close substitute

Last edited by HevyHauler; 06/13/2011 8:40 PM.

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/