| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75367 03/24/2007 10:43 PM | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 125 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 125 | [img] http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2891609840100058208IByfHq[/img] Here is an illustration of what I am talking about. In the image, the red would be the inside of the concave plug. I am not sure what they are made from or where to get new ones, so I am hesitant to destroy them by taking them out. Does anybody know about these plugs? | | |
| |
| |