| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 11 | Hi - whew, got both axles replaced with a set from a 90' blazer. Now I need to put in a new steering column. Thinking I will get one compatible with the blazer, but wondering if anyone has put new steering in a 62'? What sort of mounting advice might you give me. Is anyone interested in the original column?
Working on 62 4x4 C10 I traded for, replaced axles, now on steering column and brakes.
| | |
| |
| |