Thanks for all the quick responses and the great tips! This is a fantastic site because there is never a shortage of people willing to share their knowledge.
Halfpint 33, that's certainly an effective method, I am just missing some of that big machinery you have! I do have an overhead hoist in my garage that's rated for 1500lbs--was thinking about using a 4x4 through the door openings with a strap attached to either end to raise the cab about an inch or two--is that a good approach?
V-6 Fix Modelman, no washers or bolts came with the "oem style" cab supports I got from LMC. And the front ones are predrilled but the rear ones are not. Is there a better match for the original avaialable?
65k25, I do have a hydraulic air jack I think will work if the hoist will not, but that's a good trick to know in case.