| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 368 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 368 | Members: After fighting with putting on headers and the orignal intake manifold...man you need 3 hands and the washers/holddowns needed to be modified,ground down to sit properly, plus fighting with the 3 piece gasket...I was fit to be tied. Then I go and try to torque the bolts down...There isn't any room for the socket ...only the outside bolts ( I changed out the guide pin with a bolt).....So I snugged it up real good. What else can I do..? And I find out I cant run my external oil filter on the manifold because it hits the headers...AGHHHHH. Bad night. | | |
| |
| |