| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 | I have a 49 Burb from texas and found a title at swap meet that had a vin number but model read "1949 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall" When I explained that it was a 1949 but the motor was not in the truck when I purchased it ( true statement), that I was restoring the truck, etc. the lady went to the back, discussed with manager, and then granted new title in my name. Gotta love small county seat government. But now for some reason State of Texas will not let you use an antique license plate that says Farm truck on the plate. Go Figure.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle."-Abraham Lincoln
| | |
| |
| |