| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,410 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 | I do not belive they differentiated trucks, panels and Suburbans back then most of the parts were the same and the build number told you what parts were used where.
In the case of my 46 Suburban I had a vin number but no title.
For $140.00 I got a title from Nevada with no problems which I in turn converted to a Florida title. All I had to do was send them a bill of sale and $140.00. | | |
| |
| |