| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Steelonsteel, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Gray_Ghost, ESum, Ponchogl, bobwithm, Maybellene),
96
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 13 | Hello,
I have been visiting this site for quite some time, and used a lot of useful information over the years. For that, I owe a great big "thank you" to everyone who contributes to the forums and the tech tips.
I have been working on a 1950 Chevy Sport Coupe for the past couple of years. It had a 216 in it when I bought it. Over the past winter I put in a 261. Now I am trying to getting it dialed in an running right.
Thanks again.
Chris | | |
| |
| |