| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#74863 03/15/2007 11:29 AM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 27 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 27 | Thank you. It does help as the deeper I get into this old truck the more questions I have. Although I am still baffled on the drain back holes since they are well above the bottom of the timing cover. Does the timing cover hold a bit of oil? | | |
| |
| |