| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, 55shaker, 5 Window 9434, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Gib70),
71
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,368 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 457 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 457 | I have a 6 volt Klaxon I have restored to put on my '40, which is 12 volts. The horn will work on 12 v., but I don't want to burn out the motor. I tried a voltage reducer, but it won't work. Is anybody using 12 volts and, with what results? Or, what kind of reducer did you use? Thanks.
1940 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup "KC" A day without sunshine is like, well, ..... dark! | | |
| |
| |