| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 106 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 106 | originally the switches [vacuum] were on the motors and sticking out the cover plate, I'd be inclined to put electric switches there, and one for each as they won't always both be needed and will not stay in synch anyway so be harder to park together .... if you want to run one hot wire to both make sure you have heavier wire and fuse each after you split to the 2 motors  Bill Thanks, yeah I guess I'll just do it they way the were, a separate circuit for each motor. I bought a universal wiring harness and of course there is only one wiper circuit, but there are enough extra circuits that I won't be needing, like power windows, that I can use for the other wiper motor I guess.
1940 Chevy 1/2 ton, 12 volt, 350/350th
| | |
| |
| |