| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 21 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 21 | I switched the cam to the other mounting hole and it helped.... I can run at 65+ fine..and 35-45 ok too...Plugs were grey/brown...I had already timed to 12deg. and switched from the vac port under the front of the carb to the ported one up on the top by the bowl plug...now the total advance is @36...not 46...oooops. It seems as if it's not enough fuel from the acc. pump off idle before there is enough air flow through the carb...Should I get a cam assortment kit first to try? Bear
| | |
| |
| |