| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Leo, wvstovebolt, SuperSport, Flint48, Red75bronco, 78buckshot, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 238 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 238 | I think these people can provide the T56 modified for a forward shifter position. When I was looking to buy a manual trans for my truck, I found that the stock T56 came with the the shifter a very long way back from the bellhousing. Stuart. | | |
| |
| |