| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#74561 03/13/2007 1:35 AM | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | Gary,
The new truck I bought has the 305A. Here is what I plan to do to mine. Change out the intake to the 4 barrel one. Put in a Petronix dist/coil combo (get rid of the points) Change the rear end to a better gesr ratio. I'm now just really learning what to do to a truck NOW that I have one! Check out my webshots album on the restoration is you want.
Jake | | |
| |
| |