| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#74560 03/13/2007 1:28 AM | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 8 | Not my thread, but really apreciate the v6 info. I have been to 6066 but Henry G really helped. I am pulling B UT SAVING a 351 for a future rat project.
Now I know what to do with it.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |