Hi .I am using a big bolt body on an86 dually chassis .mainly because of the 500 cad engine ,modern brakes ,better rear end ratio and I want it to ride low .I can fit my front track width by going to smaller front disks, and my bed is completely custom built for the look I want . You on the other hand need to have the side profile look right because of the solid sides of your body. Adding the big bolt fenders/hood etc is also longer and taller in profile, making your rear fenders look out of proportion. You may also find that the frame shape does not follow the body very well .I have only seen that conversion done with lifted 4x4 styling,where the wheels were oversized and the body was lifted to clear the frame. In your situation, I would use as much of the original frame as you can , clip the front if you want,build the front suspension to fit your track width (a dodge dakota works well,nicer than an s10 )and beaf up the springs to carry the heavy drive train. I think you will find it less work over all, and a nicer looking finished project . good luck ,Paul