DADS50 - Love your 'After' stance. that is what I am looking for.

Originally Posted by cletis
Champion Spring in Fort Worth re-arches springs.


My main leaf on both front springs is broken, considered just replacing the main leaf but would rather have the peace of mind of new metal under the front end.

Originally Posted by Hookalatch
I actually found a fair bit of info via searching. I went with St. Louis Springs. Good people to deal with. Springs were at my door one week after ordering them. They have the stock type clips for the springs and come with both the plain and threaded bushings installed. Delivery charge was reasonable. I am pleased with all aspects of my dealing with them.

Chuck

giving them a call in the morning, missed them today by 10 min! dang

hopeing to order springs tomorrow from who ever I decide on so that they will be home when I get home next week

-LGringo


'54 chevy 3100. In pieces now. .... I've always liked puzzles
-Gig em Aggies! Class of 2013