| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 10 | allright, I've applied for a KY VIN and should hear from the state in a week or so. Hopefully it will accept my application it will be all good. I've got some pictures and will try to put the link on here. Thanks for the information that i have gleaned from this site. I now believe that my truck is a 3/4ton.Cowl plate numbers are 3HD05. Built in St.Louis,MO in May of 1938. I am new to linking pictures so here I go. http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i338/Michael_Hardesty/DSCF0742.jpg | | |
| |
| |