| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 126 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 126 | Thanks guys for the response. Only issue is I was going to hear it run real quick then take the engine apart again...using a new head gasket would be a waste doing this as I would have to buy yet another one. I guess the smart thing to do would be pull the engine, put it on a stand where I can clean the cylinders real good, check the condition of the underside crank, bearing and dippers etc., then install a new gasket set and go from there. Guess I was just trying to get ahead of myself like always.
Karl, WOW! Fall Creek to Sweden! Quite the move there. I live on little Fall Creek now and have for the last 24 years.
Chris Simmonds 1942 Chevy 3/4 ton | | |
| |
| |