| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#74084 03/01/2007 4:23 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 | I'll be getting mine from Buffalo Ent. this Sat. He's about an hour drive North on I-5. It's good excuse to take the truck for a nice ride. When I get it, I'm going to take it to the machine shop to get it balanced with the flywheel/pressure plate, crank, and crank gear as an assembly. He's also weight balancing the pistons and the rods. I'll know more about the fit in a week or 2. | | |
| |
| |