| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,337 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 32 | Who fixes these things? I had it redone by Carter Truck Parts outfit but it only lasted 3 years before it stopped working. Does any one else recharge them. I put a GMC radiator neck on the front it had an electric one in it so I put a modern 12v guage in under the dash using that hole. But I would still like to get the other one fixed. I wanted them to give me a discount since they don't have to do anything but recharge it this time but they said no I can't figure spending $110 to recharge this thing every three years. Any suggestions? Joe Newton
| | |
| |
| |