| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#7389 07/19/2004 12:29 AM | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 113 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 113 | This may seem like a weird posting, but I have noticed that Old Navy and Bass Pro Shops use old 52-54 ish chevy and GM pickups in their stores for displays. These are actual trucks with the drive train and powerplants removed. The one I saw yesterday at Bass Pro Shops had better running boards than my project - I was jealous. Does anyone know how/where they find these trucks and what they do with the parts they don't want/need??
Bruce (I love My Truck) Miller
1954 5 Window 3100 Chevy Pickup - Driver 1929 **** Model A Pickup - Restoration
| | |
| |
| |