Nice,
I wanted stainless for my truck but decided it was to expensive and risky if messed up a bend at $55-$75 each (4 and 5 inch)
Instead I used normal exhaust pipe at half to third the cost and had absolutely no issues making it all come together.. soon as it was done I was kicking myself for not trying the stainless from the start.
Did use a magnaflow stainless muffler and all stainless clamps and hangers, so next time I'll copy the old with new stainless pipe, by then might be able to have my old ones scanned and duplicated in stainless for a reasonable price, who knows?

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-