| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#73720 02/23/2007 7:27 PM | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | So we're talking 53 cid per cylinder for a total of 318. I think I've heard of a 318 Detroit. Right? (I had a 318 Dodge once!) Not the same, I know. Grigg that posts on here is installing a 4-53T in an AD 2-ton truck. 
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |