| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | I bought mine from http://www.classicparts.com/ (10% discount for forum users, type in STOVEBOLT as the promo code). I bought it a few years ago truck is just now getting ready for road but I have three winters on it and run the truck all the time no issues. I have the standard one, you can spend a lot if you choose to go with aluminium designs or a reasonable amount for near stock types. | | |
| |
| |