| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,623 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#73662 02/21/2007 9:27 AM | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 12 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 12 | Can anyone tell me where I could find new head-, connecting rods- and main bearing cap bolts to my 1960 261?
I was just wondering, because I have different head markings mixed in those bolts
1960 Pontiac Strato-Chief 4d Sedan with 261 inline six and three on tree.
| | |
| |
| |