| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 2 | I have a '54 Chevy Big Bolt that one rear brake is hanging up, the truck still moves but... I've pulled off the wheels and the dust cover to find some sort of pin holding the drum on, how do you take this off to get to the brakes? Also I've read there are two adjustment bolts that I might be able to adjust them back, but I'm not sure where these are? And the air bleeders are mostly round from the previous owner and seized up. I'm thinking I need to pull the drums, get to the brake cylinder and work on the air bleeder... | | |
| |
| |