| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 58 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 58 | Does anyone have an idea of the steel used in these beds. I need to replace it and am a little shy about buying a new one for 400+ clams not including shipping via truck freight. What gauge was it? I will be using it as a parts hauler/push truck I will need it to be fairly tough. Any suggestions???
Humble Newby | | |
| |
| |