To: DADS50
Thank you for the info and the compliment. I guess your heater setup is the reason for the passenger side cowl vent that is blocked off in my particular case. I think a heater must have been an option back then and not all heaters were designed to use the vent.
To: Denny
Thanks for the pictures. That is exactly what I was looking for and it now makes sense to me. Now for the real question; where do you get replacements for the foam rubber? Someone used what looks like exhaust repair cement under the hood to fill the gap on this one (ugly, terrible and crime come to mind).
And when you say e-coat, does that mean enamel or epoxy? Don't mean to sound dumb but I don't know.
Thank you both for the help and the pictures. I have been using the information on this site for about 5 years now and I have been extermely impressed by everyones willingness to help. Thanks to all.

Last edited by hollywood007; 03/29/2011 7:37 PM.