| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#73417 02/17/2007 9:18 PM | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 582 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 582 | When I started my rebuilt 261 up last weekend, I found two small leaks in the oil filter lines that I had installed. One was at the outlet on the filter bracket going back to the engine and the other was at the rear connection returning to the block. Knew that I would need to fix them so decided that instead of using the rubber filter relocation lines that I installed when the engine was out of the truck, I was going to put it back in stainless steel. Uploaded a few new pictures on the engine rebuild album. No leaks now! http://community.webshots.com/user/geezer | | |
| |
| |