| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 119 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 119 | Thanks...just didn't go in so easy. I am also looking for a stock wiring diagram for the original headlight swith. I have totally ripped out all of the original birdnest wiring and am looking to see which post terminal goes where. Does anyone have a picture diagram? I saw one on here earlier this year but did nit bookmark it.
Thanks again!
Thom Masterson
| | |
| |
| |