Originally Posted by Achipmunk
I might add, for moondoggie, to be sure and check and double, check the measurements. It seemed no matter where I measured the driver side was always off about 3/16". Yes, I marked he floor and did a wheelbase check ect ect and it all said that somewhere over the years it must have been hit, in a bind or something. Nevertheless, I drilled that one hole 3/16" different from the passenger side and it now looks and measures dead on.....which I'll really find out when I get my front end man to do a 4 wheel alignment.... if its off, we'll just flip the lowering block out and drill a hole where it needs to go!

This is long moondoggie, but maybe it'll keep your gears turning until you get it where you want it.... which may be different from all of us????

I'm all over the measuring thing....The truck as it sets shows the existing center of tube (rear axle) to be off 1" side to side..and no there is nothing wrong with the frame..it's dead on..front and back, side to side and elevation...

the darn rear end is pushed back 1" on the passenger side... dang


Hank Flowers
Cut and Shoot Texas
1952 3/4 Ton 3600
http://flic.kr/p/8RQvKZ