I've heard this hobby can be addictive, and now I guess I'm living proof. With my '41 Chevy 3/4 ton all in pieces and about half way through a restoration, today I bought a '40 3/4 ton as a second project. Yes, maybe I AM crazy! My intention is to restore two old trucks, one for each of my two sons to inherit one day when I'm ready to check out. In the picture taken today, my son Jason, 32, is standing in the back of the truck and my son Jordan, almost 20, is driving. It was a good day today and a memorable experience with my two boys.


My toys:
'41 Chevy Model AL 3/4 Ton
'40 Chevy Model KD 3/4 Ton
Hinomoto 209N Tractor/Backhoe
Norwood LM2000 Sawmill
PJ 16' Trailer
and a Brand New Shop!
Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't, then you ain't what you is.