| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | The Carter YF 2100s does have the ported vacuum that you are looking for. That is what I have for my duel set up right now. I'm over carbed so I have a stumble issue, not horrible but it's there. I'm gathering some W-1's to replace them.
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | |
| |
| |