| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | The problem is that 235s and the "B" that came with are made to work on port vac. with no vac at the distributor at idle I understand that I made the wrong choice on a YF 4480s its made for the newer 230,260 6s that use manifold vac at the distributor what I'm asking is if the 2100s all have port vac or manifold vac and is there other YF #s that are port vac.?
Pete | | |
| |
| |